Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
The Health & Safety (First Aid) regulations 1981 require the employer to provide suitably qualified personnel and First Aid equipment to immediately enable First Aid assistance to be provided to employees who become ill or injured at work. First Aiders in the workplace must hold a valid certificate of competence in either FAW or EFAW.
- EFAW (HSE Approved) Novice Training: 1 day
- EFAW (HSE Approved) Refresher Training: 1 day
How to Book
- To book onto an Emergency First Aid at Work course please call us on 01964 529006 or view available dates at various locations.
- Various locations or Commercial/ Private premises with suitable facilities to run a practical HSE Approved EFAW training course.
Through Pastel Training, the Emergency First Aid course can count towards 7 Driver CPC Hours
Please contact us for more details or book onto one of our open courses
Note: First Aid at Work course contents are in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981..
- First Aid Aims and Priorities
- Unconscious Patient (including seizures)
- Wounds, Bleeding and Shock
- Burns and Scalds
- Recording and First Aid Actions
- By on-going assessment throughout the course. Upon successful completion the candidate will receive their HSE Approved Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Emergency First Aid at Work manuals are provided as part of the course and will be issued on the first day.
- HSE approved Level 2 certificate issued by the accrediting body ITC First Aid.