CPR & AED Qualification
This course teaches the essential skills required by an AED operator and gives students the confidence to know what to do in this kind of emergency.No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in furthering their emergency first aid skills, or who have access to a AED.
What will you learn?
An AED (automated external defibrillator) in the workplace is an invaluable addition to health and safety provision for your employees as they are proven to save lives. With installation of any AED we highly recommend you train personnel in its usage.
No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course. Our course teaches the essential skills required by an AED operator and gives students the confidence to know what to do in an emergency.
Find out more about our bespoke on-site training, tailored to suit your individual needs call 01964 529006 to speak with a customer service adviser.
- CPR and AED training – 4 hours
How to Book
- To book onto a CPR and AED course please contact us on 01964 529006 or view available dates at various locations.
- Various venues or Commercial/ Private premises with suitable facilities to run a practical CPT and AED course
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Heart attacks
- Getting to know the AED (any type)
- Operating the AED.
- Candidates are assessed independently throughout the course. Upon successful completion the candidate will receive their certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Manuals are provided as part of the course and will be issued on arrival.
- A certification will be issued upon successful completion of the course.