Level 2 Fire Safety (Fire Warden)
Are you aware of your obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005?
All business is required by law to name a responsible person/s to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden and Fire Risk Assessments.
- ITC Level 2 Fire Safety
- Fire Warden / Marshall Training: 1 day
Please contact us to allow us to quote accurately for your needs
How to Book
- To book onto a Fire Safety course please call the sales team on 01964 529006
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a suitable training area.
- ITC Level 2 Fire Safety certificate - no extra charge
- Ongoing assesment and Mutpiple choice end of course question paper
- To allow employees to fully assume the duties of Fire Marshals or Fire Wardens at their place of work.
Who is the Fire Marshal/Warden course suitable for?
- All employees with the role of Fire Marshal or Fire Warden within the workplace
- Causes of fires within the Workplace and associated hazards
- Legislation and legal duties
- Fire detection methods
- Escape methods
- Fire risk assessment / safety inspections
- Roles and responsibilities of Fire Wardens on a day to day basis and during an emergency
- How to conduct a Fire Induction process for new employees in their area
- Extinguishing fires - including practical session with Fire Extinguishers - if required