The Reach Truck is commonly used in industry inside of a warehouse due to its manoeuvrability in the aisles of racking. Operators of the Forklift truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependant on skill level, experience and number of candidates
How to Book
- To book onto a Reach Truck course please call the sales team on 01964 529006 or please complete our on-line contact us form for more details
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a Reach Truck.
Through Pastel Training, the Reach Truck refresher or conversion course can count towards 7 Driver CPC Hours';
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Forklift truck training at customer premises around the UK.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling and Re-charging of Gas, Electric or Diesel Reach Truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Reach Truck
- Manoeuvring the Reach Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- RTITB accredited certificate and credit card style photo ID card - no extra charge all prices are subject to vat