A training course on the safe use of safety harnesses in scissor lifts, telescopic and articulating booms, vertical platforms, van mounted platforms, truck mounted platforms and telehandlers with integrated controls.
- Dependant on skill level, experience and number of candidates. Usually 1/2 day
How to Book
- To book onto a Harness course please call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a suitable room.
Please complete our on-line contact us form for more details or book onto one of our open courses
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
- Guidance on when safety harnesses/lanyards need to be worn
- Categories for Safe Work at Height
- CE Marking
- Work Restraint - WHY?
- Work Restraint - How it will Work
- Equipment Strengths:
- Safety Harnesses
- Pre Use Equipment Check
- Rescue Provision
- Practical Session (fitting and inspection of a full body safety harness, restraint lanyard, and correctly attach to an anchorage point
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the course
- Certificate of Attendance - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat