Overhead Cranes - pendant and remote control
Overhead Crane operator training includes general maintenance and inspection techniques of the Overhead Crane giving candidates the expertise to maintain continued safety in the operating environment of your company.
The work-based training method increases the relevance of Overhead Crane training to the application. Our professional trainer assessors tailor crane courses to the equipment available on client premises and the environment where the Overhead Crane is used.
Overhead Crane courses can incorporate practical tasks, meaning candidates are able to undertake crane training on jobs they are required to complete in their normal working day.
- Dependent upon skill level, experience and number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book Overhead Crane training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to an Overhead Crane.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
- Accident Causes & Prevention
- Crane/Slingers Signals
- Legal Duties
- Load Assessment
- Operating in the Vicinity of Pedestrians
- Overload Warning Systems
- Planning the Lift
- PPE Requirements
- Pre-Use Inspection
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Working Loads
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Overhead Crane training course
- Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat