Level 2 Safe Moving and Lifting (Manual Handling)
To reduce the risk of injury to workers and employees Manual Handling training is recommended. The course is designed to allow employers and employees to reduce the risk of injury by assessing the task, individual, load and environment.
Level 2 Safe Moving and Handling - 1 Day
Manual Handling Training: 3 - 4 hours depending upon application
How to Book
- To book onto a Manual Handling course call the sales team on 01964 529006 or please complete our on-line contact us form for more details
- Commercial/ private premises with suitable training area.
Note: This course meets the relevant statutory requirements of the Employer in respect of the provision of adequate training for these applications, and is based upon The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR 92).
- To teach the principles of Human Kinetics, the relevant job safety knowledge involved in Kinetic Handling and the correct methods of manual lifting, carrying and lowering various loads and objects.
- Relevant legislation / statutory requirements (HASWA 1974, MHOR 92, PUWER 98, LOLER 98 etc.)
- Raise awareness of site
- The need to carry out risk assessments on the job to be done & load to be handled or moved,
- Intended use of any lifting aids provided by the employer
- Information on weight limits & guidelines
- Practical demonstrations followed by supervised practice of correct manual handling techniques in a range of different lifting scenarios.
- By on-going assessment throughout the course and practical sessions
- Level 2 Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat