Lorry Mounted Cranes - Hiab
The Lorry Loader is used in industry to unload /load goods from the lorry on which it is mounted. Operators of the Hi-Ab are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependent upon skill level, experience and number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book Lorry Loader training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a Hydraulic Lorry Mounted Crane.
The Lorry Mounted Crane (HIAB) course can count towards 7 Driver CPC Hours
Please contact us for more details or book onto one of our open courses
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Forklift truck training at customer premises around the UK.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Pre-use checks on a Lorry Mounted Crane
- Factors affecting stability and Mobility of the crane and lorry
- Motive controls & Hydraulic controls
- Operating in open and confined areas
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Lorry Mounted Crane training course
- RTITB accredited certificate and credit card style photo ID card - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat