The Pedestrian Pallet Stacker Forklift Truck is commonly used in industry both inside and outside of a warehouse where a larger forklift truck is not appropriate or necessary. Operators of the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependent upon skill level/ experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book onto a Pedestrian Pallet Stacker course please call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a Pedestrian Pallet Stacker Forklift Truck.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Pallet Stacker truck training at customer premises around the UK.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance and charging procedures of an Pedestrian Pallet Stacker Truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Manoeuvring the Pedestrian Pallet Stacker Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- Destacking with laden and unladen pallets / containers
- Working at Height Regulations
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- RTITB accredited certificate and credit card style photo ID card - no extra charge
All prices are subject to VAT