Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public..
This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose
- 1 day ( 6 hours)
Please contact us to allow us to quote accurately for your needs
How to Book
- To book onto a Health and Safety course please call the sales team on 01964 529006
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a suitable training area.
- ITC Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace certificate - no extra charge
- Ongoing assesment and Mutpiple choice end of course question paper
- Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the equation.
They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks.
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety