Fire Extinguisher Training
Fire Extinguisher Usage Training Course
Are you aware of your obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005?
All business is required by law to name a responsible person/s to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden and Fire Risk Assessments.
Fire Extinguisher Usage Training Course is aimed at any person who may be required or have the opportunity to use a fire extinguisher
- ITC Fire Extinguisher Course - 3 Hours
Please contact us to allow us to quote accurately for your needs
How to Book
- To book onto a Fire Extinguisher course please call the sales team on 01964 529006
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a suitable training area.
- ITC Fire Extinguisher certificate - no extra charge
- Ongoing assesment and Mutpiple choice end of course question paper
- To allow employees to fully assume the duties of Fire Marshals or Fire Wardens at their place of work.
Who is the Fire Extinguisher course suitable for?
- Fire Extinguisher Usage Training Course is aimed at any person who may be required or have the opportunity to use a fire extinguisher
Fire Extinguisher Usage Training Course – Theory Session:
- Fire Classification
- Fire Extinguisher Capabilities & Limitations
- Fire Extinguisher Types & Colour Coding
- Application of Extinguishing Media
Fire Extinguisher Usage Training Course – Practical Session:
- Fire Action Routines
- Use of Water & Co2 Extinguishers on Real Fires
- Demonstration of Foam Extinguisher
- Demonstration of Fire Blanket