Rough Terrain Telescopic Forklift
The Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler Truck is used outside due to its stability on rougher terrain, suited to farms and building sites where it can manage safely. Operators of the Rough Terrain Telehandler are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependant upon skill level, experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book Rough Terrain Telehandler training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial or Private premises with access to a Rough Terrain Telescopic Forklift.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Plant Equipment training at customer premises around the UK.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance and charging procedures
- Pre-use checks of Telescopic Handler
- Factors affecting stability on the Rough Terrain Telehandler
- Motive and hydraulic controls on the Telehandller
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels in open and confined areas
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Load weight assessment and load moment indicator
- Safe use of attachments (if applicable)
- Lorry Loading and unloading
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- RTITB accredited certificate and credit card style photo ID card - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat