Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck (Moffett Mounty)
- Dependant upon skill level, experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book the Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial or Private premises with access to a Vehicle Mounted Forklift.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Plant Equipment training at customer premises around the UK.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance and charging procedures
- Pre-use checks of Vehicle Mounted Lift truck
- Factors affecting stability on the Lift Truck
- Motive and hydraulic controls on the Lift Truck
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels in open and confined areas
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Load weight assessment and load moment indicator
- Safe use of attachments (if applicable)
- Lorry Loading and unloading
- Mounting and demounting of Lift Truck to parent trailer
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course
- RTITB accredited certificate and credit card style photo ID card - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat