The 360 Excavator is commonly used in industry outside for construction, waste management or landscaping use. Operators of the Excavator are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependent upon skill level, experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book 360 Excavator training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 01964 529006 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a 360 Excavator.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and ready for travel (site and highway – where applicable)
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Configure and set for excavating duties
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Excavate differing types of excavations in various types of ground
- Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
- Grade, spread and level ground and materials
- Attach and remove buckets
- Lift, move and place basic slung loads
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
- Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat