Working at heights
Pastel delivers a complete range of height safetyand confined space training for the utilities, wind energy and construction industries, emergency services, oil and gas and the telecoms market. Our training draws upon the best expertise and equipment available. We offer an extensive range of courses and are happy to work with clients to develop bespoke training programs for your industry sector, or specialist projects.
Safe working at heights : 3 - 4 hours depending upon application
How to Book
- To book onto a Safe working at heights course course call the sales team on 01964 529006 or please complete our on-line contact us form for more details
- Commercial/ private premises with suitable training area.
Note: Delegate will participate in practical demonstrations including pre/post inspection of harness, lanyards, work positioning, anchor points and fall arrest devices).
- This course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height systems and, through a combination of classroom and practical demonstrations, the process of a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations. This course will benefit Managers, Supervisors, scaffolders, riggers, work teams involved with anything electrical or mechanical where their job entails them to work at height.
- Classroom instruction on the following:
- Current Legislation
- Risk assessment Principles
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Correct use and management of equipment
- User requirements when working on scaffolding
- Use of Work Platforms
- Anchorpoint selection
- Fall Arrest, work restraint, work positioning
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Ladders and Steps
- Equipment Inspection
- Rescue overview
- By on-going assessment throughout the course and practical sessions
- Accredited Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat