Attachment training - Clamps, rotator, snow plough, etc.
The There are many different types of forklift attachments. Here at Pastel Training we offer training packages that will enable you to safely use many different types of attachments.
Regulation 9 of PUWER 1998 requires that every employer shall ensure that all persons who use work equipment have received adequate training for the purpose of health and safety, including training in the methods that may be adopted when using work equipment.
Examples of Forklift Attachment training available:
- Paper reel clamps
- Rotating clamps
- Crane Jibs
- Bale Clamps
- Carpet boom
- Tipping skips
- Slurry scrapers
- Many more available upon request.
- Dependent upon skill level, experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book Forklift Attachment training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial or Private premises with access to a Forklift and the required attachments.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Pastel Training hold RTITB accreditation and are able to offer Plant Equipment training at customer premises around the UK.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- PUWER 1998
- LOLER 1998 ( where applicable)
- Rated capacity and effects on stability
- Pre Use Checks to attachment
- Safely fitting attachment
- Safe use of Attachment
- End of course assessment
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Attachment training course
- Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat