Skid steer - Bobcat
The Skid Steer Loader is commonly used in industry outside for construction or landscaping use. Operators of the Skid Steer Truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- Dependent upon skill level, experience and the number of candidates.
How to Book
- To book Skid Steer training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 01964 529006 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a Skid Steer.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Refuelling, Battery maintenance and charging procedures
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive controls & Hydraulic controls
- Operating in open and confined areas
- Manoeuvring on different terrains
- Lorry Loading and unloading
- Rated Capacity
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Skid Steer training course
- Certificate - no extra charge
All prices are subject to vat